Entertainment

SCOOP: Salman Khan considering reclaiming his traditional Eid slot with Battle Of Galwan; might clash with Toxic and Dhamaal 4

Bollywood Hungama has been at the forefront in delivering exciting and exclusive news about Battle Of Galwan, one of the most-awaited films of 2026. It stars Salman Khan in a never-before-seen avatar, as evident from the first look of the film. The film’s shoot is about to get over and the makers have still not announced the release date of the film. Earlier this month, we reported that the makers are considering releasing the film in June. But now, Bollywood Hungama has learned that Salman Khan is also eyeing the Ramzan Eid holiday. A source told Bollywood Hungama, “It’s common knowledge that Salman Khan and Eid are synonymous with each other. Earlier, Salman Khan decided not to bring Battle Of Galwan on Eid, that is, March 19, 2026, as the slot was already taken by Toxic, starring KGF star Yash and the multi-starrer Dhamaal 4. But now, the superstar is toying with the idea and considering if his war film can arrive on the holy festival.”The source further said, “The shoot would be wrapped up in December and hence, Battle Of Galwan will be ready by March. Moreover, his fans will be overjoyed if the film is announced as an Eid release. Hence, Eid is a date that he’s seriously considering and he plans to take a call on the same soon.”It now remains to be seen whether Salman Khan announces Battle Of Galwan’s release date on his much-awaited 60th birthday next month or before the landmark occasion. It also remains to be seen whether Toxic or Dhamaal 4 will make way once the superstar decides to reclaim his traditional Eid release date. If Battle Of Galwan does release on March 19 next year, it’ll be Salman Khan’s 17th Eid release, the other 16 being Judwaa (1997), Kyon Ki (2005), Jaan-E-Mann (2006), Wanted (2009), Dabangg (2010), Bodyguard (2011), Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Kick (2014), Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015), Sultan (2016), Tubelight (2017), Race 3 (2018), Tubelight (2017), Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai (2021), Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan (2023) and Sikandar (2025). Also Read: SCOOP: Battle Of Galwan makers considering June 2026 release; shoot of Salman Khan-starrer wraps up in December.

general

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly 2000 Ranveer Singh fans to assemble from across the country for GRAND trailer launch of Dhurandhar in Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre, Mumbai

With Wednesday, November 12, being just four days away, the countdown has begun for the trailer launch of one of the most-awaited films of 2025, Dhurandhar. Earlier in the day, lead actor Ranveer Singh posted the dashing first look poster of Arjun Rampal from the action entertainer on his social media handles. Along with addressing Arjun’s character as ‘Angel of Death’, Ranveer informed his followers that the trailer will be out at 12: 12 pm on the 12th. Now, Bollywood Hungama brings some more exciting information about the trailer event of Dhurandhar. A trade source told Bollywood Hungama, “Dhurandhar’s trailer will be launched in Mumbai’s latest iconic venue, the Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre (NMACC), in Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Ranveer Singh will be present along with director Aditya Dhar, producers Jyoti Deshpande of Jio Studios and Lokesh Dhar of B62 Studios. The others, who would be in attendance, are R Madhavan, Arjun Rampal and Sara Arjun. There’s no clarity on whether Sanjay Dutt and Akshaye Khanna will be present, and clearer information will emerge in a day or 2 on this front.”The source continued, “And that’s not all. Nearly 2, 000 Ranveer Singh fans will also grace the occasion. Several of his fan clubs have been informed that they are welcome at the event and as expected, the joy of their fans knew no bounds on getting the invite. Not just Mumbai, but many are travelling from other parts of India. And why not? After all, Ranveer Singh has been presented in a never-before-seen avatar in the film. The teaser, which was released on his birthday, got unanimous acclaim, due to which Dhurandhar became highly anticipated.”The source also said, “Ranveer loves his fans and he wants them to be present at the trailer release of his very special film. NMACC is large enough to accommodate such a huge number of fans and media, which is why the venue was specifically chosen by the film’s team.”Dhurandhar releases in cinemas on December 5. Ranveer’s second trailer launch at NMACCInterestingly, this is the second consecutive time that Ranveer Singh will be present at NMACC to launch the trailer of his film. Last year, Singham Again’s trailer was also released in this grand venue. Even then, fans were present and it added to the fun and madness. Also Read: CONFIRMED! Ranveer Singh’s Dhurandhar trailer to drop on November 12.

general

‘Vanderpump Rules’ Reboot Debuts First Season 12 Trailer With New Cast

Raise your glasses high for the rebooted Vanderpump Rules. The Emmy-nominated Bravo show returns to SUR for Season 12 on Tuesday, Dec. 2, and fans are getting a first look at the drama to come with the show’s brand new cast. The trailer, released by Bravo on Monday, kicks off with some iconic lines from [.] The post ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Reboot Debuts First Season 12 Trailer With New Cast appeared first on PopCulture. com.